[SC.LUG] Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 6 Aug: Currybeer social

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 3 20:56:35 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 6 Aug: Currybeer social
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 12:12:18 +0100
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: currybeer-announce at xk7.net, man-lug at listserv.manchester.ac.uk,
fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org

On Friday 6th August, a number of us from various geek groups will be
going out for a curry and some drinks. We'll be meeting in our usual
venue of Hardy's Well pub at the end of Rusholme from 7pm and moving on
to a nearby curry house after a drink or two - usually this means by 8pm
at the latest.

Everyone is welcome to attend, so please feel free to forward this email
to other lists and drop me an email off-list if you want a contact
number for the evening. If you haven't been before, it would be helpful
to know that you're coming so that we can keep a look out for you.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. You can always find details of upcoming socials at the Currybeer
web site:

http://www.currybeer.com

--
Paul Waring