[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [GeekUp] O'Reilly Ignite Liverpool]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 15 11:48:36 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GeekUp] O'Reilly Ignite Liverpool
Date: 	Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:31:42 +0000
From: 	Adrian McEwen

Morning,

The first week in March is O'Reilly's Global Ignite Week, where Ignite
sessions [1] are being held all over the world.  As part of that, we're
bringing the fun to Liverpool on Thursday 4th March, from 6-8pm at the
Liverpool Art & Design Academy.

The basic premise is that you have a series of 5 minute talks, 20 slides
set to auto advance every 15 seconds.  There aren't any real rules on
what the talk can be about, and it'd be great to get some of the GeekUp
crowd among the presenters.  Head over to our Ning site to propose
something [2]

If you just want to come along and watch then that's great too - full
details, including maps, are available here [3]

Hope to see some of you there (and try not to laugh too much at my talk ;-)

Adrian.

[1] <http://ignite.oreilly.com/>
[2] <http://how-why-diy.ning.com/profiles/blogs/global-ignite-week-submit>
[3]