[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [Derby - LUG] Bletchley Park]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu May 27 15:22:45 UTC 2010

Another Bletchley trip, anyone?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Derby - LUG] Bletchley Park
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 00:39:25 +0100
From: Mike <sderby at norgie.net>
To: sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk

Folks,

It was suggested at the pub meet that we have another trip to Bletchley
Park.  I was suggesting that we did it the weekend of the 19th - 20th
June as this is when the Vintage Computing weekend is on.  I was
planning to attend on the Sunday anyway, so if any of you folks want to
organise a car pool to get down there, that would be cool.

NB: As I'm no longer living in Derby, I won't be offering lifts!

Mike.