[SC.LUG] Hardware Supplier In Stoke

Damian Parker creativetux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:33:27 UTC 2014

Frank,

Built many a system myself. Decide roughly on the spec you want and the
amount of pci usb and video cards you want.  Then look for a motherboard
capable of that with the correct socket for your cpu choice.

>From there ram can be added easily. Psu is really determined now by how
much power your graphics card needs and quality of them.

Hard drives and dvds are sata so just choose sizes and quantities.  A good
case which will handle the size of your chosen motherboard. Especially if
you like lots of expansion slots check the case supports that.  Alot of
boards now just dont have stacks of pci slots anymore. Which I hate
especially when adding voip and cctv cards.

If you need any help or hand holding shout up. More than willing to guide
you or anyone else.