[sclug] LUG Meeting

Ian Michell ian.michell at hanzi.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 20:56:27 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Thought the LUG meeting was great, I am glad I attended it. I really
enjoyed our uh heated debate about the CDRW stuff, which brings me to my
next question/ proposal.

I have started toying around with the idea of creating a GTK (GTKMM)
based cdrecord front end. As a fanatic GNOME user I thought it would be
the perfect chance to play more with GTK/GTKMM and at the same time do
the OSS community a favour, it will be a plugin based program so in
theory it will allow a developer to either script (something to debate
about), program a plugin.

I need a couple C/C++ developers to help me out with writing the
software.

Anyone interested?

Ian