[sclug] Euro Symbol the answer. :-(

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 23:21:00 UTC 2003

Yep it looks like a right royal SNAFU If I switch to a fixed 8859-15
font (can't see any variable fonts) it all works so I'm not too worried
about that.  On the plus side I did find that some apps in MS don't do
'?' so maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Linux.  But RH do seem to a effed
things up since 8.

Interestingly in your reply where you quoted part of my message it shows
a Question mark rather than the Euro sign I typed.  Looking at the
archive it's correct in my message but changed in yours.  So there is
more wierdness some place.

Tom.