[sclug] Mandrake 9 and PHP upgrade + TAOUP

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 22:56:00 UTC 2003

Thank you both for your advice.  I've taken the opportunity to upgrade
to Apache 2 and successfully installed both that and PHP 4.3.4.  The
getimagesize() bug has gone in 4.3.4 too!

On a different topic - has anyone else read (either on the web at
www.catb.org/~esr or in published form as I have) Eric Raymond's new
book "The Art of Unix Programming"?  If you haven't, you should put it
on your Christmas lists - it deserves to be a classic.  I finished it
this evening - the best computer book I have read in years.

Thanks again,
James.

 --- Alex Butcher <lug at assursys.co.uk> wrote: > On Fri, 14 Nov 2003,