[sclug] SCLUG meeting

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 17:46:55 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 20:51, Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 05:19:14PM +0000, Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 11:37, nard wrote:
> > > Tom, no reminder note?
> > That should be fixed now.  The cron job ran but the list held it as
> > the new sender was not registered.   I was away in South Africa
> > getting robbed at knife point so I didn't get to see the message
> > waiting.
>
> Gurgle.  Hope you weren't hurt.

Only my pride got dented.  They took my company Mobile phone,  My credit
card and ATM card (no great loss as I cancelled them PDQ, though
inconvient.)  and 250 Rand about ?25 Plus of course the Wallet (thats
the bit I'm most peved about)

I kinda wish I'd taken an Oozie with me now.  :-)

I'm also a bit pissed off that the cops took four hours to turn up.

Tom.