[sclug] Weapon of choice

Smiles, Mark Mark msmiles at agere.com
Wed Nov 26 16:02:10 UTC 2003

I like Mandrake for home use, my son uses this for school work with no problems.
At work, I've had three very frustrating months testing the Taroon beta on Opteron until the RH beta release team 'fessed up they left out the increment flag for > 4GB in the processor.h file( Go figure!). Going to the RHEL? stuff soon (yes I substituted the ? for a 3). It's a shame the vendors don't support Suse as this runs on AMD64 out of the box, however Novell will probably start charging for this soon.

Mark Smiles