[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday 11 August 2004

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Thu Aug 12 11:39:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 06:44:08 +0100, Alan Cocks wrote:
: In article <20040811231316.GA19853 at triv.org.uk>, Simon Heywood
: <simon at triv.org.uk> writes
: >Eighteen. I'm not sure how the rules work, but some pubs are supposed to
: >be 'family friendly', which I presume means people under eighteen are
: >allowed in certain areas if they're accompanied, possibly at certain
: >times of day. The Back of Beyond isn't one of them, though.

: ?
: They have a family friendly sign on the wall. I did not read it sorry to
: say. they also serve meals for under 10 year olds. I do not recall
: seeing a time of day restriction.

<http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?PubNumber=323> --
'Children allowed: Yes' being the important bit.  I have a feeling that's
only until about 1800 or so if they're eating.  The Greyhound in
Maidenhead is also listed as 'yes' and has similar restrictions.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.