[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday 11 August 2004

alan pearson alandpearson at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 11:56:14 UTC 2004

Guys

I was wondering if it would be better to meet in a
non-pub environment ?
Maybe somewhere where younger people could also
attend, and maybe somewhere we could setup a network
or something ?
Village halls are very happy to let you use their
facilities I believe (dunno if they charge or not)

I for one aren't too happy to bring my machine to a
pub !

And maybe not reading (what about maidenhead where I
live :-)))

Alan 'let's upset everyone on the list' P

And yes I'm definetly old enough to get into a pub !

<http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?PubNumber=323>