[sclug] Key signing Party

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 11:31:28 UTC 2004

So are we going to have a key signing session at next months meeting?
Should we just make key signing part of every meeting?

I think it should be a mix of the two methods.  If people want their key
signed they should send me their public key details.  I'll print off a
number of forms along the lines of the one outlined on

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

Then we don't all go away with lots of bits of paper.  But I don't see
us doing the full formal thing.  (that might be too amusing for the
other people in the Pub :-) So we can just do the mingle thing.

I'll try to throw a web page together later to out line the plan in more
detail.

Regards,
Tom.

--
main(int c,char **v){long x;while(--c){sscanf(*++v,"%li",&x);
printf("Decimal = %ld\nHex = 0x%lx\nOctal = 0%lo\n",x,x,x);}}