[sclug] Why does nothing ever work.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 23:37:36 UTC 2004

It was a rhetorical question really. I would have replied before
but I had some urgent problems to deal with.  :-(

In fact there is an RPM that installs just fine.  :-)

But I have to admit I'm coming around to the idea that debian
might be a better choice especially now RH seem to be getting a bit more
restrictive in what they serve out via RedHat Network.

But now the results don't look correct to me.

I'll do more checking before I offer that though.

Regards,
Tom.

--
main(int c,char **v){long x;while(--c){sscanf(*++v,"%li",&x);
printf("Decimal = %ld\nHex = 0x%lx\nOctal = 0%lo\n",x,x,x);}}