[sclug] RSA SecurID

Sapan Ganguly sapan.ganguly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:18:00 UTC 2004

This is probably an easy problem to solve for someone with the know
how.  I would like to to be able to log into my linux machines using a
SecurID token, since all my users are already in my RSA ACE server it
seems a little silly to have to create user accounts on all the linux
machines too.  RSA provide a PAM module but I believe that it still
requires user accounts to be created on the local linux machine.

Basically I want to do what Winbind from the Samba suite does but with
an RSA ACE server instead of an NT Domain controller or Active
Directory.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sapan