[sclug] Sun SPARC help

Neil Owens neil_o at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 20 15:53:22 UTC 2004

Alex

I have no way of knowing what it's doing - there's no output on 'A'.
Sending a Break ( either by 'STOP A' on a Sun keyboard or by sending a Break
from TeraTerm) has no effect.  I don't get as far as the OBP. I can't see or
find a 'reset CMOS' jumper anywhere.  even if the NVRAM battery is dead it
should still get me a OBP prompt......

- I think it's FUBAR -

Neil

Anyone want to make me an