[sclug] Janino, Maven, and the LGPL

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Tue Nov 30 14:03:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 12:33:54PM +0000, Simon Huggins wrote:
> Well you can grab the source from:
> http://www.janino.net/download.html
> by the looks of it.

Indeed. Unfortunately that site only offers the latest version (2.0.16),
not 2.0.5, which is the version I want. Changing the version number in
the file name returns 404, and an attempt at a directory listing also
(rather bizarrely) returns 404. There's a related SourceForge project,
but that appears never to have released any files.

I was going to raise this directly with the Janino developer, but it's
not really their problem because that's not where I got the JAR file in
the first place.

> oOoOo   "A l'attaque par Junon" "Aoh!  Choquant.  Ce ne sont pas   oOoOo
>  oOoOo      des gentils hommes" -- Ast?rix chez les Bretons.      oOoOo

'Avec 2000 ans de soins, je pense que mon gazon sera fort acceptable.'

S.