[sclug] Re: [OT] Spectrum games

Ian Park Ian at chalmers-park.name
Tue Oct 26 18:33:44 UTC 2004

David

Thanks for the tip; although I've had a taker for the Spectrum games
(he's coming to collect them on Saturday), I also have an expanded Amiga
500 system to dispose of, and eBay looks like an avenue worth exploring...

Ian
--
Ian Park
17 Pyle Hill
email: ian at chalmers-park.name
--
If no one here holds their hand up there is always eBay: eBay:-> Home->
All Categories-> PC & Video Gaming-> Vintage Platforms-> Sinclair.