[sclug] [OT] Anybody want an Amiga?

Ian Park Ian at chalmers-park.name
Wed Oct 27 11:51:26 UTC 2004

Ever since we moved here, over 10 years ago, my son's Amiga 500 has been
sitting in its boxes, getting no use. Since I have lots of x86/Athlon
boxes around the place, and Linux to play with, I think this situation
isn't likely to change... Would anybody like to take it off my hands for
a reasonable sum (negotiate, negotiate...)?

The setup consists of an Amiga 500 with a memory expansion to 1MB, an
extra floppy drive and a Philips CM8833 14" monitor. All the leads and
the mouse are there, the keyboard is in good nick (it's had no exposure
to sunlight) and it's all in the original packing. There's the usual
Amiga Workbench 1.3, Extras, A500 tutorial and Paint Deluxe II, and
three games: "Rainbow Island", "Escape from the Planet of the Robot
Monsters" and "F29 Retaliator". I set it all up last night and it seems
to be working OK. If you'd like to make me an offer, drop me an email or
phone me.

Ian
--
Ian Park