[sclug] Bulldog Broadband

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Mon Apr 11 12:53:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 12:58:56 +0100, James Fidell wrote:
: Quoting Darren Davison (darren at davisononline.org):

: > Is anyone using Bulldog [1]?  Any comments on their service (reliability /
: > outages / support / linux friendliness etc)?

: There are stories that Bulldog are nowhere near as good/reliable as they
: used to be since they got bought out.

This is sadly true -- they've had a couple of problems recently.  Their
resellers are generally better; at least one of whom sits on this list, I
think...

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.