[sclug] Netvigator - Anyone using it.

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Mon Apr 18 08:38:12 UTC 2005

I've had it a for a while, unfortunately I signed up when they had a 12
month contract.  I found it very poor, too slow, unreliable, very
latent, moved back to ADSL.  I still use it from time to time when
running events at the University, so it has "some" use.  Would never use
it as my main internet connection.

Hamlesh Motah.