[sclug] Can't switch VT away from X any more

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Sun Apr 24 19:09:55 UTC 2005

At some indeterminate point in the past, the CTRL+ALT sequences in my X setup
has stopped working. This means that I can't change resolution, nuke the X
session, and most critically, can't change VT.

Wha?

This has happened on both my X machine and my home machine, both running xorg
from Debian/Ubuntu... I've checked the xorg.conf file, and I haven't disabled
the magic sequences there.

Any ideas?

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)