[sclug] Display graphical desktop session of remote machine?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Apr 25 20:52:34 UTC 2005

Hi

I tried the gnome thing for a couple of weeks (to give it a 'fair shot') but
quite honestly it drove me around the bend and I ended up installing kde via
konstruct...Luckily kubuntu is out now so you can have a wonderful debian
based install + nice kde desktop...

apt-get install kubuntu-desktop is your friend....

Tim

--

Procrastination
"Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now."