[sclug] The SCLUG survey !!!

Alan Pearson alandpearson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 23:26:25 UTC 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 22:29, John Stumbles wrote:
> A vote from your IP address (62.253.96.44) has already been received.
> Only one vote is allowed per IP address. HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR =
> 81.103.108.67

Sorted.

If this doesn't work, please write you votes on a postcard and post to :
Someone who cares
Somewhere
Someplace
Not here

:-)))

> So you're seeing my IP add in HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR but still determining
> that my IP add is ntl's webcache!
>
> must try harder ;-)

Gnashing of teeth. Last time I cut and paste suggestions !!!

Did you lot ever think of becoming software testers ?

FINAL CALL. All vote now ! Those who emailed me, please vote on the web page to save me trouble !
--
AlanP