[sclug] Nokias phones (Was: Nokia phone interfacing)

Chris Aitken chris at ion-dreams.com
Thu Feb 24 12:09:42 UTC 2005

> I said "old" as I don't really use it anymore, the 6310i is much nicer
> :) heh heh.  You cant go wrong with those phones :)

Indeed. I have a 6310i, which is rather battered. The 6 key doesn't often
work, and it sometimes has trouble locking the keypad. But it works, and
fits the carkit I have.

I'd like a nokia replacement (with IR & bluetooth, pref xhtml browser, gprs
etc), but without a camera, AND available on T-mobile. No chance. Actually,
I'd just like another 6310i.

believed to be clean.