[sclug] Nokia phone interfacing

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Thu Feb 24 11:29:44 UTC 2005

James,

Thanks! That looks perfect for what I am trying to do :)

I said "old" as I don't really use it anymore, the 6310i is much nicer
:) heh heh.  You cant go wrong with those phones :)

Hamlesh Motah.
Managing Director, Hamlesh Consultants Ltd.

tel: +44 (0)870 762 2424
fax: +44 (0)870 762 3834
mob: +44 (0)709 212 0732
ema: admin at hamlesh.com
web: www.hamlesh.com

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Hamlesh Consultants Ltd.
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee.  This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.