[sclug] Free Beer! Burger Celebration!

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Thu Jul 14 09:58:24 UTC 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:31:20 +0100, Chris Aitken wrote:
> dSLRs: Why can't they make a *proper* 35mm sized sensor. Or any size.
> Digibacks are available for 6x4.5cm cameras, with a sensor size of 3.88x5cm.
> Why!

Someone said that plugging a Canon EF lens into one of their digital
SLRs results in a longer effective focal length.

> CSS: Can be a headache to work out what you're applying the style too. Use
> borders for testing.

There's a nice Firefox extension called Web Developer that does various
useful things like toggling box outlining, disabling style, and
validating your HTML and CSS with a single key press.

http://webdeveloper.mozdev.org/

> I'm sure someone else will fill in the gaps!

As you hinted, we got some Free Beer.

S.