[sclug] Is it a scam?

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 16:15:46 UTC 2005

Well My response would be "what DTI Regurations?" When I purchased my
house the Estate agent said they had to check my Identity to prevent
money Laundering.  I just ignored them,  Never did show them the stuff
but I was still able to buy the house.  Mind you The Solicitor and Bank
wanted to see the ID too and I had to show them.

The world is a crazy place as we know.  Apparently Beefeater no longer
serve Cheese after the meal as some EU directive say you can't keep food
at room temperature or some such rubbish.  In th epub at the last
meeting they had candles all over the show. Surely thats dangerous. I
also read an Ad in the pub it said they monitor the food to be sure it
is nut free however that does not mean there won't be traces of nuts in
the food.  Are they real?

I did go to computer People North an I think it was in Stockport
you could ring Office Angles and ask them to confirm that the office etc
is legit.

Tom.