[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun May 1 19:28:41 UTC 2005

Hi

I have a Apple PoserBook [sic] running kubuntu I could show.

And would be happy to help installing kubuntu on peoples pc's.

There is a place down the road from me (The New Hope Center) in central
Reading that hires rooms out ... I could investigate if the location sounded
suitable....

I agree a pub is not the best setting for linux infromation exchange - my
brain does not function well in a noisy smokey environment....

Tim