[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Sun May 1 19:38:39 UTC 2005

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 20:28:23 +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:

: I agree a pub is not the best setting for linux infromation exchange - my
: brain does not function well in a noisy smokey environment....

Indeed; it's lovely that the Back of Beyond is now a non-smoking pub,
really :-)

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.