[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Sun May 1 23:16:22 UTC 2005

On Sun,  1 May 2005 22:58:39 +0100, Hamlesh Motah wrote:
> Reading University Palmer Building can be made available on a Saturday
> if need be.

I've asked about getting the School of Systems Engineering common room
on a regular(ish) basis - that's the room we had for the last two
install days - but I any similar location would be great. I certainly
can't find anywhere outside the university that's available without
charge.

Is the Palmer Building the one with the lecture theatre / cinema
combination? Are we likely to be able to get access to the Internet?

S.