[sclug] Re: Helping others into FOSS/Linux (Dr Adam J Trickett)

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Mon May 2 12:44:29 UTC 2005

Yep Palmer has the "cinema" in it as well as the coffee shop downstairs.

Depending on the size we need, I can get us G01-G05 and have them open
it out to make one massive room (basically the whole ground floor).

The uni have never let me use the net connection when I've run Lans in
there, but I have one of those Netvigator modems that I usually use for
net access.  I think the account is still active.  The alternative would
be to use a proxy box and have that hooked up over S at il/blue socket (the
uni wifi stuff), but I don't know what ports and such would be limited
on that.

There are definitely ways around the "internet problem" :)

Hamlesh Motah.