[sclug] DHCP and DNS

Sapan Ganguly sapan.ganguly at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:09:29 UTC 2005

Dude,

Don't give up, you don't have to do manual stuff.  I know you are
using Smoothwall but maybe you could move your dhcp and DNS to a
seperate box and do this -

http://voidmain.kicks-ass.net/redhat/redhat_9_dhcp_dynamic_dns.html

Even I managed to adapt it to Debian, if you're on Redhat its even easier. :-)