[sclug] SuSe Linux 9.3 Professional

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:27:04 UTC 2005

Michael,

>if anyone wishes to try SuSe Linux 9.3 Professional without a dvd or a mini install cd then you can download the 5 cd version from my web server at:

My 9.3 package turned up this morning, or rather a request
to pick it up in 4 hours from the head post office did.

The card says the package was too big to fit through the
letter box (true).  I heard the letters fall on the floor, but
no sound of knocking on the door.  I suspect the postman
had not bothered to bring the package with him.

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                     tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                         mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk
Applications Standards Conformance Testing   http://www.knosof.co.uk