[sclug] From Your War Correspondent

Neil Haughton n.a.haughton at bigfoot.com
Thu May 5 18:31:44 UTC 2005

>long, tedious flame wars that everyone is sick of, so will people (not just
>you, I should add) please just SHUT UP ABOUT THIS ALREADY?

So far nobody has shown any sign of being sick of it, I must say
;-)            Everyone else seems most enthusiastic, even if no-one has
shown any sign of being persuaded from their current position, either way!

Nevertheless I think I did rather well, don't you? Initially (oh, way
back now in the thread) I thought I spotted the glow of an embryonic
spark and decided I'd give it a mischievious puff, just to see what
happened.  I certainly got my money's worth.

Okay, okay, I'm going now. Please don't hit me...

Regards,

Sikov P Dance.

P.S. Have you tried a Spam filter? A decent one would by now have
learned to filter out this thread for you (I recommend Thunderbird
myself) :-P