[sclug] taking video of desktop application

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 8 14:46:20 UTC 2005

Hi

I do this a lot e.g.:

http://qgis.org/flash/flashwrapper.php?filename=grass_plugin1.swf

I made detailed notes here:

http://tim.suttonfamily.co.uk/timwiki/Installing_and_using_vnc2swf

Ive subsequently changed to using pyvnc2swf - its much easier to install and
use....notes on that here:

http://tim.suttonfamily.co.uk/timwiki/Building_pyvnc2swf_from_scratch

The latter notes supercede many of the former instructions - for example,
pyvnc2swf will automatically create the html wrapper for you (note it uses
absolute paths though). Also pyvnc2swf has a little gui and there is no need
to bother with the cli options mentioned in the former instructions...

Regards

Tim