[sclug] Bracknell Infopoint proposed - 11th December

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Nov 28 06:55:20 UTC 2005

I am in the process of arranging a display of Open source software and
Linux at the busy Bracknell Computer Fair, for Sunday 11th December.
(Bracknell Sports Centre, Bagshot Road, Bracknell, RG12 9SE)

If the arrangements go well, I will be attending throughout the Fair
hours, 10am to 4 pm.
The Fair is a regular event in Bracknell, and is usually quite busy. Any
help will be very much appreciated. Car parking is free and is easy.
When I last went the entrance was 2 pounds. I am hoping to be using a
table free of charge and not 'trading', although final details gave not
been sorted yet.
I live nearby, so it is easy for me to be around.

If you have any time then I would appreciate help with answering peoples
questions.........
Please let me know (email) asap if you may be available?

http://infopoint.jonobacon.org/index.php/Main_Page
--
Alan Cocks