[sclug] Install day on 15th / 29th?

Tom sclug.org.uk at randominter.net
Sun Apr 2 20:37:23 UTC 2006

After reading SCLUG for far too long now without saying a word I think I
should come out of the woodwork and come to this. I could bring all
sorts of things but they won't fit on my bike.

I will try to come to the meet at BoB's just before to meet some of you
lot as well and I can bore you with my banter of idealistic open source
projects and try and get an idea of what stuff to bring for the Rising Sun.

Tom Allen