[sclug] [Perl] Three-Counties.pm anyone :-)

Adam John Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Wed Apr 5 17:39:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the cross-post, but this is a cross-post anyway...!

###

>From the jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com via the London.pm group:

Ok so the trip into the smoke is a long one for us yokels out in the
sticks - also there seems to be a few really good perl shops
in this area so...

Assuming there are enough peeps interested I am giving serious
consideration to a "thames valley" or "three counties" meeting for all
those huddled masses who cannot endure the cattle wagon trip into and
out of "thar big city".

The big question
----------------
Who to the west of london (I am smack dab on the surrey/hants/berks
borders) is even remotely interested in meeting up for socials
and other stuff around the following locations.

 1) Reading/bracknell/maidenhead/windsor
 2) Camberley/farnborough/aldershot/guildford
 3) anywhere else that may end up being central.

I assumed reading/guildford as they are the main rail hubs in this neck
of the woods.

Also if someone wants to suggest an existing LUG meet or similar :-)

Jacqui

###

If there are any Perl people (I'm one) in the LUG(s) who would be
willing to arrange a Perl "birds of a feather" within an existing LUG
meeting Jacqui and I would like to know about it.

As ever thanks in advance...

--
 Adam Trickett
  Overton, HANTS, UK