[sclug] UK LUG Tour

ed ed at s5h.net
Thu Apr 6 21:51:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:58:09 +0100
Simon Heywood <simon at triv.org.uk> wrote:

> Yeah. I'll probably try to turn up to at least one of those. Anyone
> fancy a Friday afternoon trip to Oxford?

I'll be booking that day off tomorrow.

> > For those who don't know who Jono Bacon is he regularly adds comedy
> > to www.lugradio.org and did the heavy metal version of the FSF song.
>
> http://www.recreantview.org/songs/jonobacon-freesoftwaresong.ogg
>
> Rockin'.

For what it's worth they're (Jono, Ade, Matt and Stuart) doing
LUG radio live again this year, from what they're saying on their radio
show it's going to be pretty big spanning a weekend.

http://www.lugradio.org/live/2006/index.php/Main_Page

> That's better. ;-)

It complies with /usr/src/linux/Documentation/CodingStyle, but my roots
keep tell me 2, now I have to undo all that hard work and propaganda
spreading in my sig.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.bsdwarez.net
:%s/\t/        /g                :: proud python person