[sclug] UK LUG Tour

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Thu Apr 20 10:37:12 UTC 2006

On Thu,  6 Apr 2006 20:58:09 +0100, Simon Heywood wrote:
> Anyone fancy a Friday afternoon trip to Oxford?

Hmm, I should've gone to the one in Westminster. I found out yesterday
evening (thank you, OxLUG) that the Oxford Brookes one will be on their
Wheatley campus. They strongly discourage car use, which is all well and
good except that it's in the middle of nowhere and the Park and Ride
website they link to requires Flash Player. I'd take the train but I
need to pick up a server afterwards. :-/

If anyone does want to go, you'll need to e-mail Daniel Lewis
<03101417 at brookes.ac.uk>. See here for details:

http://www.brookescomputingsociety.org/
http://www.brookes.ac.uk/findus/wheatley

S.