[sclug] Install day on 15th / 29th?

John Barron mail at europa.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 16:45:27 UTC 2006

On Saturday 01 April 2006 11:11, Tom Chance wrote:
> Ahoy,
>
> Would anybody be interested in doing a Linux/BSD/Solaris/etc. install /
> general geekery day on either the 15th or 29th of April? They're both
> Saturdays, and we'd have the place to ourselves until about 6pm.
>
> I could provide the venue (Rising Sun arts centre) with free wifi &
> internet.

Sounds promising from the plans being made on the list. I won't be able to
make the 15th, but I should see you again at the meeting on the 12th, and
with a following wind I may be around for the 29th.

If I am able to make the 29th, then I'd be more than happy to help with the
setup and packing up, as well as fielding questions, and I would also be
happy to burn and nicely label some CD's for it - I'd have thought perhaps
some of:
Mepis
Knoppix
Ubuntu/Kubuntu