[sclug] Install day on 15th / 29th?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Apr 10 15:17:04 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Quoting John Barron <mail at europa.demon.co.uk>:
> Sounds promising from the plans being made on the list. I won't be able to
> make the 15th, but I should see you again at the meeting on the 12th, and
> with a following wind I may be around for the 29th.

Unfortunately I forgot to consult my brain before suggesting the 29th
as another
possible date. We're putting on an exhibition that weekend so the lab won't
happen. But as I said, there will be plenty of other opportunities in the
future...

I'll try to make the pub meetup this Wednesday so we can chat about it.

Regards,
Tom

--
I am aware that emails to this address may be mistakenly caught as spam. If
you don't get a reasonably timely reply, please try contacting me at
telex4 at yahoo.com