[sclug] VOIP

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon Apr 24 12:16:05 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 12:37:12PM +0100, Chris Aitken wrote:
> I recall someone a while ago telling me about their IP phone. Who was it,
> what was the kit, and which carrier do you use?

If it was me then er, it's a Bugetone 100 (very cheap grandstream) and
we use our own Asterisk on the end of an ISDN BRI that we run ourselves.

Probably not very helpful though.

There are about sixty billion different VOIP providers out there and
most seem to interoperate in terms of allowing you to call users on
other services.

--
Simon  [ huggie at earth.li ] *\      '<blitz> mais g la productivit?  \**