[sclug] Wanted wireless card for desktop PC

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 08:38:44 UTC 2006

Morgan computers have a USB 802.11b device for ?8 ex VAT / delivery.  I
don't know if this will work with ndiswrapper or not (assuming the PC
has USB of course).  They also have access points for ?20 (which would
be clunky but effective - no driver hassle - if you have an ethernet
port). All Linksys branded.

www.morgancomputers.co.uk

James.