[sclug] Wireless card on Linux

Benjamin Johnson bafjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:34:29 UTC 2006

Having had many years experience with wireless (pre. 802.11b even) my advice
would be to get a prism based card.

Your life will be made, so so much easier.

Wireless is my day job, and http://www.piertopier.net is my hobby (I'm a
founder member of the project) - so I hope I know what I'm talking about!

Cheers,

Ben