[sclug] using iPod nano with Linux PC?

ed ed at s5h.net
Thu Dec 21 22:56:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:10:13 +0000 (GMT)
Alex Butcher <lug at assursys.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, ed wrote:
>
> > ipods can run linux.
> >
> > http://www.rockbox.org/
>
> Rockbox isn't Linux, but it does have some nifty features. I keep
> trying to work up the bottle to give it a try on my iRiver H3xx, but
> there seem to be a few things that really don't work as well as the
> stock firmware - and the only feature I /really/ want is seamless
> playback (e.g. for classical/concept/live albums).

that will teach me for not checking my links. this looks a bit of a
safer link to post. i knew that linux has been on ipods,
http://ipodlinux.org/Main_Page ... beats itunes drm.

so tempting http://ipodlinux.org/Image:Ipod_file_browser.jpg

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.linuxwarez.co.uk