[sclug] Open Letter to the Community from Novell

Darren Davison darren at davisononline.org
Fri Dec 22 11:21:16 UTC 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 08:55:04AM +0000, Roland Turner (SCLUG) wrote:
> Not quite. Your message reads as though Bruce has retrospectively
> changed the text of his petition! He has not; the open letter that you
> link does not mention Jeremy's resignation which, given that the letter
> was written weeks ago, is what one would expect.

Quite.. I mis-interpreted it.  I came across the petition after reading
about Allison's resignation yesterday and assumed that the quote "There are
serious questions regarding how Novell intends to go on with its business.
Developers are jumping ship." referred to this.

My mistake.

--
Darren Davison
Public Key: 0xE855B3EA