[sclug] Logitech wireless keyboard and gnome problems

Peter Brewer p.w.brewer at reading.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 15:11:09 UTC 2006

On a similar topic... does anyone know how I can use the "windows" key
in KDE to activate the kde menu?  In the keyboard shortcut settings I
have it appears that it can only be used in conjunction with another key
(i.e. it behaves as a modifier like shift, alt or ctrl) and not on its own.

Cheers

Pete