[sclug] Logitech wireless keyboard and gnome problems

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Mon Jan 9 18:44:09 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 17:13:11 +0000, Will Dickson wrote:
: Peter Brewer wrote:
: >On a similar topic... does anyone know how I can use the "windows" key
: >in KDE to activate the kde menu?  In the keyboard shortcut settings I
: >have it appears that it can only be used in conjunction with another key
: >(i.e. it behaves as a modifier like shift, alt or ctrl) and not on its own.

: >mentions "xmodmap" very quietly, then runs away<

xkeycaps.  Prettier interface to xmodmap.

apt-get install xkeycaps

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.