[sclug] Logitech wireless keyboard and gnome problems

David Kerrawn sclug sclug at kerrawn.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 19:06:25 UTC 2006

Are you trying to get it to work under X or Linux? (Quote from bugs section of
setkeycodes: "The keycodes of X have nothing to do with those of Linux.  Unusual keys
can be made visible under Linux, but not under X." I'm not entirely sure how true this is.)

For the console have you tried:
	setkeycodes e02a 86

dumpkeys lists keycode 86 as
    keycode  86 = backslash        bar              bar              Control_backslash
which seems to be the key you want.

Hope this helps.

Reagrds
David.